Couldn't resist (gloat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Went to auction at an engine builder's shop, Didn't know a thing about what was for sale machinery wise (there's a reason I work wood not metal) But this was in the corner of the shop and no one bid on it. Except me, can you say stole it.

Online this went fairly cheap (no inexpensive is politically correct) In process of rewiring it. Motor wires were dry rotting some might as well do them all.

Don't need to be buying anything, shop is now slow, field work is non existant. But for what I paid couldn't resist.

Thanks for looking
Robb

Last edited:

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Well would you believe, 452.00 for the spray booth including reserve. Came as you see it with 24" venting and ell, controls etc. Took it down last Sunday and had it basically reinstalled the same day except the venting. The jointer was 526.00. Maybe a bit much but better than paying for new. Think it will be better than a new one after slight rebuild/mostly wiring. Was hooked up 480 3 phase and I only have 240 3 phase converter. Solid machine compared to some of the far east machines available I think.

Robb
Heritage Woodwright

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Nice score!! I am around paint booths all day. You will love it.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
That sounds like some sweet scores coming out of your shop!

I'm sure both will come in very handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors