Corporate Member Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
From this point forward there will be only a single forum where Corporate Member Business can be dicussed. The reason for this is becuase we have a policy of politics on the site. Yet what can be more political than Corporate busines and BOD elections:rotflm:

The forum will be fully moderated,. That means no post or reply will be visible until a moderator has approved it. The reason for this is to make the threads stay on point and all discussion civil. That will also create a delay from typing to visibility. Which will also help keep things civil.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like another good idea. I'm assuming it will only be visible to members as well. Often times when issues need to be discussed the participants want to know their views are made known to those involved only.
I'm as bad as anyone about getting off on tangents with issues, so it's good to know up front that the forum is being heavily moderated. I'd only add that I hope the moderators aren't so conservative that they squelch an unpopular view rather than one not on task. I can accept being moderated but most of us would probably cry 'foul' if we felt we were being censored. I think the moderators know the difference and will act accordingly.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Dennis,
I think the moderation will only be used to keep the topic on point. Censorship of dissenting ideas and squelching varying points of views is not the goal.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I understand that. I just wanted to make the point that it has the potential. I've never had any complaints about and don't wish to cast a bad light on the moderation efforts made on this site heretofore - even when I was the 'moderatee'.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
All view that don't agree with me will be considered off point and moderated:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

I am trying to make some arrangements now as how to eliminate bias as much as possible. Let add that we also need to make sure that individual posts are not "attacks" on people.

DavidF

New User
David
I am a corporate member!!!! How did that happen????? what does it mean? I've been away a lot recently and things "feel" changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS