Corner Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Beautiful workmanship. Did you successfully resist the temptation to make a fully dovetailed pentagonal drawer?

sapwood

New User
Roger
Beautiful wood and design David! Looks like an entrant for the 2008 NCWWer Calendar :icon_thum Would you share a few more photo details????

Roger

nelsone

New User
Ed
WOW! There's a lot going on with that little table! It looks great. How hard was that lacewood to work?

Nativespec

New User
David
No dovetails, but was fun to build anyway. Lacewood is not hard to work, but I did find voids in it as I sanded. I will add some pics later. Thanks for the appreciation.

David

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Is the front of the top radiused? And is is the drawer front flat with rounded over edges or radiused?
Another fine piece, I really like the style.
Dave:)

DavidF

New User
David
Is the front of the top radiused? And is is the drawer front flat with rounded over edges or radiused?
Another fine piece, I really like the style.
Dave:)

It looks to me as though the front is flat and the drawer curved - I love it! nice job! Lovely wood.

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
That's purdy. I like the way you select and orient the grain pattern on your work. Good attention to detail. :icon_thum

Chuck

Nativespec

New User
David
The table top and shelf was cut (free hand) on the bandsaw and then rounded on my edge sander. The drawer front was simply rounded by laying the edge sander flat and rocking the drawer front back and forth.

This project was easier than (I guess) it looks and it is the second corner table I have made with a pentagon drawer.

Thanks for the compliments,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS