Completed Just in Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Well sort of.......

Just completed a change table cabinet and a child’s dresser for grand daughter number 5! Pretty much completed using 3/8” dowel joinery and dado’s for the frame and panel design on both pieces. (Exception were the dust panels on the dresser where I resorted to pocket screws for speed.) I built these with the baby’s due date of Oct 29/16 and she popped out into the world on Oct 17/16, so needless to say I had to find some way to speed things up.

I basically built both carcasses the same overall size using poplar and a combination of ¼” (panels) and ¾” (floors) with birch plywood. The design, with a few modifications are from a dresser that was used by all four of my daughters.

I finished both with two coats of primer and rolled out two coats of Sherwin Williams ProClassic Acrylic enamel.

I must send a huge shout out to Charlie who came to my rescue in flattening a bow in each of my glued up tops. Thanks again, Charlie!:icon_thum

More pictures in my gallery if interested in some of the WIP photo’s

Thanks for looking,

Wayne

IMG_06202.JPG

IMG_06214.JPG

More pictures in my gallery if interested in some of the WIP photo’s

Thanks for looking,

Wayne

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Nice stuff Wayne...I too am a firm believer in Pro Classic.....its great stuff

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Very, very nice, Wayne. Looks like quality that will get passed down to the next generation. And thanks for including the WIP pics. Those are my favorite part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS