Commission for a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
He was looking for a V-day gift, so he came to me. Six hours later...

75af11aca03699e9db005445e9ebe266.jpg

He loved it.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Christopher, great job:icon_thum I was just thinking this morning "where has Christopher been" -

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Christopher, great job:icon_thum I was just thinking this morning "where has Christopher been" -

Yeah, I haven't been posting much. Just lurking about here and there. I haven't had many commissions lately, and that is where 90 percent of my woodwork comes from. I very sledom do work for myself, just to do it. It kinda stinks, frankly. I would love to do more ww just for me. I am in the middle of a balancing act with all of my commitments: Wife, job, business, dogs, and 4 special needs kids. I have been streached kinda thin.

On a good note, my 3 adoptive kids are getting closer and closer to being officially ours. My wife and I will be doing the finally paperwork this week, so hopefully, in the next month or so everything will be finished. :eusa_pray

Thanks for thinkin' 'bout me. :eek:ccasion1

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Christopher, that is EXCELLENT work, as always. :notworthy: I hope everything else you all have on your plate works out fine for you too. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow, just six hours, that is awesome. And it looks great!

Hope everything works out with the adoption paper work, I bet you can't wait till they are officially yours! Congrats by the way!

cskipper

Cathy
You did a great job on that piece! Your plate definetly is full - we'll keep our fingers crossed for the completion of the adoption.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Outstanding bro :icon_thum :eusa_clap :icon_cheers :icon_thum

Good luck with the final paperwork ....I'm pullin for ya :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS