comments in classified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is there a way to recover the comments made to a classified ad. I am giving away some lights and doors and posted the announcement in the classified ad forum. Some folks responded via comments and others sent a PM, I am trying to figure who asked for what when but the comments seemed to have disappeared HELP

Last edited by a moderator:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Think its fixed.

I'm only guessing that you resubmitted the ad or maybe edited it?

There is an option "Show comments" Yes/No.

It was set to No, which hides comments.

That was a good challenge!

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I did edit the ad to say that everything was gone and I must have hit the no comments box but I do not remember doing so. Is there any way to recover these comments?
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_4; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.1 Safari/533.17.8

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>Posted By: Mt. Gomer(0)
08-03-2010 18:48
Pm sent (Delete)

</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: vbclassified_commentbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: vbclassified_commentbit --><TR><TD class=alt2 colSpan=2>Posted By: NCTurner(0)
08-03-2010 19:20
I'll take 2 of the doors too. (Delete)

</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: vbclassified_commentbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: vbclassified_commentbit --><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>Posted By: BKind2Anmls(0)
Lights, 08-03-2010 19:42
This is coming at a wonderful time. My shop is on hold until I can afford lighting. I would love to have the lights if they are still available. I could also use the doors and cabinets but don't want to be greedy. The lights, however, would be amazing.

Thank you (Delete)

</TD></TR><!-- END TEMPLATE: vbclassified_commentbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: vbclassified_commentbit --><TR><TD class=alt2 colSpan=2>Posted By: CarvedTones(2)
lights, 08-03-2010 20:34
I will take a couple of 2 tube. (Delete)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; MDDC; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS