CNC routing in the Charlotte/Pineville area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

New User
Bryan
Hi all. Looking for reasonably priced CNC routing in the Charlotte/Pineville area.

Hoping to begin a project building a new set of speakers, and am in need of someone to perform the cutouts for the internal bracing, as well as the main baffle (which would have some recesses cut as well to flush mount the speaker drivers). This would all be done out of either 3/4" MDF or baltic ply, similar to the picture below. As both sides of the speaker will be curved, I have neither the patience, time, experience, space, or lung capacity to deal with that much MDF dust! :mrgreen:

Pieces would be roughly the size and quantity as pictured below, all of which should be able to be cut from a single 4x8 sheet (MAYBE two, depending on layout and baffle size).

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

pms_farran_B_09.jpg

fergy

New User
Fergy
Did you find a place to do this?

I use New Wave Acrylics on Brookshire Blvd when I need runs of MDF cut on a CNC. They're running 23 sheets of 3/4" for me right now.

atripp

New User
Andy
Just saw your post and I am in the Charlotte area and my business is cutting component parts for people.

Would like to speak with you about your project.

Andy Tripp
704-804-4899

Supe

New User
Bryan
Fergy, not yet! I'll be sure to give them a try.

Andy - I'll be in touch as soon as things settle down (vacation week coming up, etc).

Thanks both for the suggestions!

atripp

New User
Andy
Brian,
Not a problem. I will be out of town a few days myself. I am off 485 near Mint Hill. Look forward to speaking with you.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS