CNC-made 3D Sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
As some of you know I'm part owner of a small (13 people) software firm in Charlotte. We are in the process of moving to a new office and I had an idea ... wouldn't it be cool to have a 3D sign made with our company name & logo. But I don't have a CNC and don't really want a hand-carved look (which I suppose I could pull off). :eusa_thin I'm thinking it would be a square sign with our company name and logo "raised" from the wood.

So ... if you have a CNC machine and might be able to do this ... please PM me and give me an idea of how it's priced. :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You could always buy a CNC router....now that would be a gloat :lol: :lol: :lol:
I move this thread to the Request for Custom Projects, 'cause it sounds like one.
Good luck, I hope there is someone who can help you out.
IIRC there's a member in the Mocksville area who does CNC work.
Dave:)

wayne

New User
wayne
How big do you want this sign to be.We do laser engraveing but limited to size. Another option would be to sandblast the sign ,you could still have a raised relief type of sign. Give me some particulars.

Wayne

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I think Dave O is right... I think I have heard of someone around here that does CNC work... I'll ask around and see if anyone knows who or where he/she is....

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Contact Shopbot over in Durham. I bet they could put you in touch with an owner who does this type of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS