CLT Woodcarvers Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
CLT Woodcarvers show is this weekend @ Marion Diehl Center on Tyvola Road. Anybody wanna do lunch @ The Roasting Company on Montford?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Probably need to check the schedule to see when the judging takes place. No point being there 'til after that.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Wish that I could, 1 1/2 more weeks of puppy rehab before I can make day trips.

Want us to add it to the Upcoming Events? Just make a Help Desk request to promote the event :)

Jim

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm open to suggestions. I threw out one in the start of the thread. Go to the show first & eat is OK with me either way.

nelsone

New User
Ed
As I recall last year we got there before 1:00 and had to wait on the judging! Didn't we meet at Sir Edmond's last year??? Roasting Co. works for me.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
As I recall last year we got there before 1:00 and had to wait on the judging! Didn't we meet at Sir Edmond's last year??? Roasting Co. works for me.

Yup - We met at Mike's (Shamrock) and dined at Sir Edmond's.

pete

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Hey Guys- Lets do the reverse of last year to avoid the judging. Let's meet at my house at 12:00pm, then go out to lunch and then go to the show after lunch. I don't care where we eat as long as an an adult beverage is available.

See ya'll at 12

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Shamrock Re: CLT Woodcarvers Show
Hey Guys- Lets do the reverse of last year to avoid the judging. Let's meet at my house at 12:00pm, then go out to lunch and then go to the show after lunch. I don't care where we eat as long as an an adult beverage is available.

See ya'll at 12

Works for me. I think they have beer @ Roasting Co. Prices very reasonable & food real good. Jalapeno cornbread. :kamahlitu

nelsone

New User
Ed
Roasting Co. at high noon! See you there!

If you guys think about it, bring your shop crawl name tags. Last year there were several people from the site that I never got to meet because we had no means of recognizing each other.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Everybody weigh in & I'll make a batch tonight. Might give us some cred with the crowd there. They might think we're judges or something. :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS