Closing up my garage shop

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Sounds good, I am trying to organize a bit. I might make up a grab bag for you to take some stuff for free. Some of this will be hard to explain well enough to sell.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
OK I finished my list and updated the OP with it.

I lowered all the prices so if you have previously spoken to me you might want to check again as some for them are much lower than I originally was thinking (I decided to try to finish this sooner rather than later).

Also, I wanted to announce that I will open up the garage (and get everything out for ease of viewing) to any visitors that want to poke around next Saturday from 12pm - 3pm. My address is below. I will try to make sure everyone goes home with something, even if it is small. I have a lot of little things I didn't put on the list. Of course if you want to buy something from the list sooner than that you can come earlier by appointment. Just let me know either on this site or by email.

Peter Quadarella
pvquad@gmail.com
1464 Willow Oaks Trl
Weddington, NC 28104

Last edited:

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Thanks for letting me know. Until I figure it out, I changed the link to an attached pdf file that you can download. Zoom in to see the photos in more detail. Also, make a road trip out of it! :) Martin came from Hillsborough and I sent him home with a bunch of stuff.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Thanks for letting me know. Until I figure it out, I changed the link to an attached pdf file that you can download. Zoom in to see the photos in more detail. Also, make a road trip out of it! :) Martin came from Hillsborough and I sent him home with a bunch of stuff.
Thanks, that fixed it; I could read text and see pics in that PDF. Helpful to see pics.
Worked for me, thanks.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
I'll take the following:
5/4 walnut
Sharpening jigs
Water Stones
Pinnacle 24"
Cabinet jigs

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Peter couldn't have been easier to deal with!

I brought home a Domino DF 500, a Makita corded quarter-sheet sander, a couple router jigs, some carving gouges, and 4 router bits.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Mark, Peter attached it to the post after the google doc images didn’t work. Go to the first post in the thread and you should see a pdf attached.

Steve_S

New User
Steve
I'd like to take a look at the jointer and bandsaw. Let me know when you're available.
That is if Steven doesnt grab the bandsaw.

Steve
704-248-1151

Last edited:

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
So everyone knows - I am trying to check timestamps here, on PM, and in email to ensure the first person that says they want it gets first dibs. Also, I have already answered this to the folks I have conversations with, but for everyone else, I am basically available any day after 10:30am - I just need some advance (more than 30 minutes) notice that you are coming. Don't come unless I acknowledge your note ;).

TracerRound

Larry
Corporate Member
Do you have an updated list of what is still available? Also which 2hp model is the Grizzly Dust Collector. Sorry if I may have missed it on the attachment.

Larry

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
I posted an updated list in the OP. Most of the large items are gone - the dust collector is gone. It has been busy over here. There is still a lot of smaller items and I will have a good amount of items available for Saturday. I am close enough that I would like to finish off everything on Saturday if possible so if you come and an item hasn't been claimed you can get a good deal. Also, I have a box of odds and ends that everyone gets to pick from if they come.

edit: there is also a few router bits missing from the group now - that entry hasn't been updated to reflect that.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
A bunch more stuff went today and I updated the pdf in the OP to reflect what is left. I have about a dozen clamps to sell also, but I don't have a photo in there.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Tomorrow I will attempt to unload the rest of my stuff. Anything that doesn't sell will either go into storage or the fire pit. Please feel free to stop by between 12pm and 3pm.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Pete, if I had noticed the Incra rule when I was there I would've taken that home too. Could you mail it? I could PayPal you the money + actual postage. Let me know if that's possible.

I ordered a suitable hose for the Domino and finally got to play around with it today. Man, is that stupid easy. :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS