Clocks: Time for some "other" project

Status
Not open for further replies.

blbradford

New User
Bruce
Last Christmas I made some clocks for presents and made one for myself as well.
Ben.JPG

Brice.JPG

Bruce.JPG

Emily.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

yes that's me in the pendulum picture
Letie.JPG

Rex.JPG

I would be interested in your opinion of which one YOU like the best.
:eusa_danc
Bruce
:eek:ccasion1

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
They look great, Bruce.

Look out though, you may get a nickname like; clockmeister, or something similar :gar-Bi

blbradford

New User
Bruce
Thanks- this one was for my son who has a similar tattoo (eagle/flag). Cherry/Walnut with purple heart inlay.

blbradford

New User
Bruce
Frankly, I'm impressed by all! How did you get the "dots" in the quilted maple on the one that you made for yourself?

Thank you Gary- to get the dots (in purple heart) I used a 1/4" tapered plug cutter and cut the plug from a scrap of PH. I drilled a 1/4" hole and tapped the plug into the hole, then sanded it smooth.:tool:

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Re: Clocks: my fav

Wow a great variety there. You asked for favorites - and since I tend to like funky designs, the first one is my favorite.
wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
Ben.JPG

Very nice work

Henry W

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
All look great! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum. Some would be good for mantle, some for desk, and others for wall.

Go

I guess in light of full critique, I should point out that none of them were set to the correct time :gar-La;

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
wow. I love clocks too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects.

Last edited:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Outstanding work Bruce! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I love making clocks and need to make some more of them. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors