Clear Vue 5 HP cyclone dust collector, Richmond VA - SOLD

Rushton

Rush
Senior User
We're moving and this Clear Vue cyclone dust collector system can't come with us. It's a Model CV1800 5HP Clear Vue Cyclone Dust Collector, with upgraded 16" impeller, electrical panel, automatic shutoff, filters and full run of 6" PVC ducting, Wyes, blast gates and flex hose. (See the link for manufacturer pictures and specifications.)

The Clear Vue Cyclone is less than 2-years old and has seen minimal use. With the 6" ducting, it is designed for a single machine use at a time. But, with the upgraded 16" impeller I opted for, it could be retrofitted with 8" ducting which would then make it a CVMAX which can be used with multiple machines at one time using 8" ductwork with 6" drops.

Also included is a diy free-standing support frame for the cyclone and motor.

The total cost of what I have here is over $3,000 but I'm asking just $1,050 for the lot.

Thanks for looking,
Rush

Local pickup, Richmond, VA, only.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Consider it sold. I will private message you about pickup date

Rushton

Rush
Senior User
Hi Phil, I already have one person ahead of you via a PM. If he cannot follow through, I will get in touch with you.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
If anyone else ever has one of these for sale for this kind of price, please, just contact me directly. That will save you the hassle of typing out a posting. Bhwahahaha!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS