Clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanSr008

New User
Ian
Looking for some kbody clamps. Need about 8 30" clamps. Where is the best (cheep) place to buy. Thanks

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Looking for some kbody clamps. Need about 8 30" clamps. Where is the best (cheep) place to buy. Thanks
K-Body and cheap are two words that don't go together. Avoid Peachtree's in house brand! Check at Lowes and price them. Then go by a post office (or two), and get a moving 10% off coupon.

AlexSwansboro

New User
Alex
In the woodworker's journal there was a flyer for 40% Irwin parallel clamps at Rockler. The promo code is V2055. If they are still doing free shipping it might be a good buy. I don't really know about the quality of the Irwin parallel clamps, so maybe someone else can comment on that.

pviser

New User
paul
I'd go for the Jet parallel clamps. They are somewhat pricey, but they have a few refinements over Bessey and Jorgensen that I consider to be significant (e.g. trigger release). You'll be happy that you went first class and the cost will quickly be a fading memory. Furthermore, your grandchildren will someday fight over who gets the clamps.

By the way, about 18 months ago, I got three of the four-clamp sets NIB through ebay for an average of about $140/set. Failing that, try Amazon which has become my go-to conduit to tool purchases. Shipping is usually zero, even for a 500-lb cabinet saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS