Clamps on FB Marketplace

nn4jw

New User
Jim
It's a common practice these days, unfortunately, especially with almost any limited product. Remember Furbies? It's really an issue around Christmas for any new toy. Same mentality as ticket scalpers. Lots of examples out there.

Billm0066

Bill
User
I dont see an issue with it. If they are willing to take the time to seek out a deal, buy them, and resell, then let them. Nobody is forcing anyone to purchase them. Those were originally $39 I believe so even if you buy them at their price its still some savings. I grabbed a couple sets a couple months ago for $19 I think. Nice clamps. Lowes has the two pack of clamps on clearance now so if you want them check online to see what your store has in stock.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
That is exactly what he's doing. I hope he needs a bunch of clamps.
It's called "capitalism." America was built on it. You will probably see more woodworking clamps at your local Lowes, I saw a full page Pony/Jorgensen ad in the new Wood Magazine I received in the mail today.

Drew

Drew Goodson
User
I also don’t see the issue. The seller makes some money (and certainly puts in some effort) and willing buyers get clamps at a reasonable price. How exactly is anyone harmed?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS