Christmas special on maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I have approximately 90 board beet of 7/8" thick kiln dried maple, random widths between 3" - 6", lengths between 7' - 10', with some ambrosia. It's around 6.5% MC and ready to use.

First 75 bucks gets all 90 board feet (about 84 cents per board foot), picked up at my shop in New Hill, NC. I'd like to sell it as one lot so if you don't want all 90 bd ft see if someone will go in with you on it.

First person to respond and commit to buy gets it. I'd prefer to get it out of the shop sooner versus later.

Here is the actual lumber being offered:

attachment.php

And this is what it will look like after planing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_5571C.jpg
    IMG_5571C.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 427

mbromley

New User
Bromley
Wow this is a fantastic deal! I'd love to take it off your hands if I had a truck and a place to store it. Someone will be lucky to get this lot, merry Christmas!

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
I have approximately 90 board beet of 7/8" thick kiln dried maple, random widths between 3" - 6", lengths between 7' - 10', with some ambrosia. It's around 6.5% MC and ready to use.

First 75 bucks gets all 90 board feet (about 84 cents per board foot), picked up at my shop in New Hill, NC. I'd like to sell it as one lot so if you don't want all 90 bd ft see if someone will go in with you on it.

First person to respond and commit to buy gets it. I'd prefer to get it out of the shop sooner versus later.

Here is the actual lumber being offered:

attachment.php

And this is what it will look like after planing.

attachment.php

Soft maple, right?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dang, that is one of the disadvantages of not being in the area anymore - to take advantage of great deals like this. Good to see Phil get the benefit though.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Well Phil always has a deal or opportunity for that..... I can now see how does it, he's got little wood gnomes always online, making phone calls, checking with people. Hard to hate the Master of the Deal.... but I can certainly say dang, missed another one. Always looking for deals on lumber, just dont tell my wife.

photostu

New User
Stuart
If for some reason any portion of this wood is not claimed or wanted, please hit me up and I will gladly pay for that portion. srallen AT gmail DOT com

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
All, I also have about 500 board feet of 4/4 soft ambrosia maple in wider boards (5” - 12” as I recall) available at $2.00 per board foot. Fully kiln dried and stored in a climate controlled shop so it’s ready to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS