Chip's mini-lathe for sale posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Chip emailed me asking why his lathe was moved to the "member's offerings" forum. As he says "I didn't make it!". There was a re-direct where it was moved out of "found for sale".
No harm done, I moved it to member buy/sell. He was just curious as to how it got moved. I told him that I was sure someone had meant to move it to the right placed and just dropped it in the wrong place.

Not trying to accuse anyone-I really don't care who/why it was done. Just making sure we don't have posts spontaneously moving themselves!:lol:

I bet it was Otto...he's a troublemaker!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Chris,
I posted the lathe as a Hot Deal when I saw it on craigslist with the added caveat . . . Not Mine!

Apparently Chip joined the board and correctly posted his lathe in the Members For Sale shortly thereafter. He also responded to my original thread when another member was confused about the exact model being offered. Doubt if he saw my thread until after he had already posted his.

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
He posted it in the Found/Hot deals sections. Since he was a member and was selling it himself, I meant to move it to Member's Buy and sell and dropped in the wrong place:oops:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
He posted it in the Found/Hot deals sections. Since he was a member and was selling it himself, I meant to move it to Member's Buy and sell and dropped in the wrong place:oops:

That's cool. Just glad that we don't have a poltregiest moving things around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS