Chestnut Creek School of the Arts a place for Instructors & Students

CCSA

New User
Amy
Hello! We are a non-profit art school located in SWVA- more specifically Galax, VA. We offer classes year round on our main campus, woodworking studio and pottery studio. We have a gorgeous woodworking studio with basic power machinery, hand woodworking tools, luthiere stations and a lathe room with 6 entry level lathes. If you are interested in instructing a woodworking class please call 276.236.3500 or email amy@chestnutcreekarts.org.

If you are interested in the classes we have to offer at our Woodworking Studio please visit our web site: https://chestnutcreekarts.org/

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Added to our list of woodworking schools.

CCSA

New User
Amy
Added to our list of woodworking schools.

Thank you!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, i have two workshops scheduled over Memorial Day weekend, handsaw sharpening and handsaw skills, on that Saturday and Sunday, fun and very informative workshops. We have plenty of room still and I would love to fill these workshops.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Amy (and CCSA)!
I follow you on FaceBook too (Chestnut Creek School of the Arts )
I REALLY thought your post on Morris Schlesinger was NEAT!

If you consider advertising here on NCWW you will have access to the Advertiser's News forum where you can post special pricing or special offerings for your followers. (don't let that stop you from regular posts on the site, but we like to keep the "advertising" in forum posts to a minimum. That is the reason for the special forum for our advertisers.)

I am sure many of our talented "teachers" here could take advantage of your offer to become an instructor.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Turns out you're only about an hour from me now (I moved to Floyd, VA). I'll have to get by there sometime. I'm interested in your Lutherie classes. Are you planning anything besides the Dulcimer class? I'm particularly interested in making a fiddle / violin.

Oh, and welcome to our friendly place on the web.

CCSA

New User
Amy
Turns out you're only about an hour from me now (I moved to Floyd, VA). I'll have to get by there sometime. I'm interested in your Lutherie classes. Are you planning anything besides the Dulcimer class? I'm particularly interested in making a fiddle / violin.

Oh, and welcome to our friendly place on the web.

Yes! We are hoping to be able to build more instruments the trick is locking down luthiere instructors;-)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS