Cherry Chest of Drawers Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Well it took some work but I finished my cherry chest of drawers. Now to move this heavy object to my bedroom. Thanks to Glen for the cherry.
chest2.jpg

chest finished.jpg

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
That is a beautiful piece, Jeff. Like everyone else, I love the grain in the drawers. How did you finish it? Is the finish on the drawers different from the rest of the case? The case appears to be darker. What are the pulls made of? They appear to be much darker.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very nice work! The traditional design coupled with the great cherry and your fine craftmanship made for an awesome piece of furniture.

Well done.

Wayne

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Two coats of urathane then several coats of wipe on. The drawers are a little lighter righ now because they have not been expose to light as much as the rest of the case. The pulls are oiled dark bronze. They match the small walut edges that are on the top and bottom. Hard to see in the picture.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Two coats of urathane then several coats of wipe on. The drawers are a little lighter righ now because they have not been expose to light as much as the rest of the case. The pulls are oiled dark bronze. They match the small walut edges that are on the top and bottom. Hard to see in the picture.

Like everyone else, I am really impressed with the piece, it is beautiful. I was intrigued with your comment about the walnut edges, could you provide a picture that more clearly shows this detail? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS