Check out the latest Member Spotlight - Danmart77

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Great article about a great patriot and craftsman! Dan, you are truly blessed with all your great abilities and skills. Congratulations!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I knew a few things about Dan's various careers, but some how or another I missed the fact that he was a math/physics teacher. Great article about one of our more highly-skilled and multifaceted members!

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great article! Having seen Dan's work up close he is an amazing craftsman in a number of areas. What I appreciate most, though, is his willingness to help. He is a teacher at heart. Congrats!

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Many ways to describe this man, Philosopher, Renaissance Man, Artisan, Keeper of the Quaich, Old Fart, but best of all - friend.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Wow, I knew Dan is talented from all the visits I've had with him, but all those different talents I had no idea! Very well done! I just feel lucky and priviledged that he's only about 15 minutes away from me so I can go visit whenever I want! Which doesn't seem to be often enough...

gator

George
Corporate Member
I may not be the greatest woodworker but at least I have to things in common with Dan. I had a MG TF-1500 that I rallyed and a Volvo 544 that I raced in Maryland many years ago.

Robert LaPlaca

Robert
Senior User
Congrats Dan, obviously a very talented individual.

I met Dan (virtually) some 15+ years ago on the old FWW forum, we both were building common projects (Lonnie Bird’s secretary that was featured in FWW 154-155).

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS