Check out HUGE discounts on Harvey today.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Gryo 700 almost a grand off!

And Bridge City too. Big discounts so only horribly expensive, not insane. Sure beats the nothing-sales at Home Despot and Lowe's this week.

Last edited:

Echd

C
User
I've never understood why the outlet (inlet i guess really as its sucking) on the 700 points out, to the front of the unit. Seems like having it come out the top or even the side would make more sense.

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm intrigued by the Harvey dust collection units. Can you connect these in the same way as a cyclone? For example, I have a cyclone that I built. The longest trunk line is about 25'-30' from the DC to the furtherest port. The unit works great. It's just louder than I'd like. I have multiple ports, but I never open more than one at a time. I'm wondering if I could use one of these Harvey's with my existing DC plumbing. They seem to be built to directly connect to 2-3 tools in close proximity.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I've never understood why the outlet (inlet i guess really as its sucking) on the 700 points out, to the front of the unit. Seems like having it come out the top or even the side would make more sense.
I agree, or even better, have it relocatable. If it was the top, I might have spent the extra money.

I think much of the market is for "portable" Search the WEB and you will find a lot about it.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Taylor also has some good deals. Ordered a new CMT rip blade as somehow I chipped a couple teeth on my old one.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS