Cheap Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

LorinB

New User
Lorin
My name is Lorin and I have a small company in Charlotte that builds custom interior and exterior doors. We always have alot of cut offs that we can't use, and I can't stand to throw away (it's good stuff). I would like to sell, at a modest cost mostly 6/4 and 8/4 sapele, some walnut and cherry. I will also sell 6/4 and 8/4 lumber for less than retail when we finish a job that is a species that we don't stock (ie. Gen mahogany, walnut, cherry). Give me a call or send an email if you are interested.

Lorin (704)-506-1443
lorinb@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Mmmm, turning wood. Why is it always to far from me :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Truefire, this is calling you...alas you're even farther than I

Dave:)

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
Man, I wish you were closer. I guess I could get my son to run by there if you aren't too far from UNCC but then as he hardly comes home, that doesn't help much.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Lorin, Great offer! I'm not in a position to pick up anything right now, but do have some upcoming projects. I'd love to come by and see what you have.

Thanks!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
My brother wants me to make a toy block set for his son (my nephew), so some 8/4 cutoffs would be perfect! Anyone in Charlotte going to the picnic interested in making a "mini" lumber run?

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
My brother wants me to make a toy block set for his son (my nephew), so some 8/4 cutoffs would be perfect! Anyone in Charlotte going to the picnic interested in making a "mini" lumber run?

You need to buy the puzzle maker's old laser (it's in the classifieds). Then you could use veneer and do marquetry faces on the blocks, which could be cut from stacked plywood offcuts. Thinks of the savings! :rolf:

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Hi Lorin, I got my mail bounced back when I tried the email address above, but I'll give you a call. I might also be interested in an interior door! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS