Cheap glue spreader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I use the fake credit cards I get in the mail (weekly it seems) to spread glue on flat surfaces. If it is water base glue I just throw then in a pan of water to wash them off for the next time.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I use my wife's real credit cards. Great glue spreaders and money saving also:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kidding, that is another excellent idea.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dolan, Great tip.:icon_thum I have been doing the same thing myself for awhile now. It seems like those things are never in short supply and sometimes resupplies come in on an almost daily basis.:lol:

D L

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
The CFO, SWMBO, LOML, has not let me regularly see my credit cards in, um, 7 years?? maybe more.... Perhaps I can use that excuse.

cgrob

New User
Rob
If you wait a day for the glue to dry, you can just bend the card and the glue just pops right off. Just something I noticed.

M

McRabbet

cgrob said:
If you wait a day for the glue to dry, you can just bend the card and the glue just pops right off. Just something I noticed.
Great addition, Rob -- plus I like the name!

BTW, as a newbie, you need to post to the Who We Are forum and let everyone know about you and your interests. Then they can welcome you properly (your post may get lost here).

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS