Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
Chat room won't stay connected. It loses connection to the server within a couple of seconds of starting. I've upgraded my java and checked my PC firewall settings. My router log shows "Blocked incoming TCP packet from 223.4.24.140:80 to 75.138.194.22:1188 as SYN:ACK received but there is no active connection"

I haven't made any changes to my router and chat worked last week. Any ideas?

I just updated the firmware on my router, Same issue. Using firefox.

Last edited:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Just tried it. I am also getting the 'Connection to server lost.' message after about 1 minute.

Using Chrome browser.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
There seem to be some issues with AddonChat (our chat software) right now as we are not the only users affected by this.

There is a recent thread online with regard to this issue, with the first report being sometime around 2am this morning.

Just keep trying periodically and hopefully the issue will be resolved sometime later today.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
FYI, the server used for the actual chat is not ours. We actually pay for a cloud service. This problem is coming from them. Thanks Ethan, for checking on that.

Rob

New User
Rob
Thanks for checking. I couldn't think of anything else to troubleshoot on my end. At least it gave me an excuse to upgrade the firmware on my router.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS