Charlotte Woodworking Show

SteveJohnson

New User
Steve
I met two nice people at the booth there in Charlotte. I'd like to chat with them some more about scrolling if they see this thread.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Had to be Berta and Scott M, I'm not that nice, besides, I didn't do much at the show.
Which day were you at the show?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm glad you decided to join us Steve, and I'm sure the folks you talked to will chime in soon.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like Berta & Barry...yeah, they are the nice ones in the group!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Well, I'm nice most of the time, but I do have my "moments."lol It had to be Berta and Scott M.; I know nothing about scrolling. Glad that you have joined NCWW, Steve.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Guilty as charged. Steve welcome to NCWW. It was a pleasure to meet so many wonderful people at the show. There are several scrollers on site. All glad to help.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
OK Berta, Scott 'fessed up, now it's your turn to come clean. I wasn't able to be there due to an unexpected DR. visit. Berta isn't just nice, she's a sweetheart too! Of the over 10,000 members who have become a part of NCWW, I have yet to meet any of them I didn't take a liking to; this is the nicest, friendliest group anywhere!

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yeah, I did not realize Scott was also close to the VA state line! Carry on...

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes it is I. Up here in the boonies and loving it. I am still in NC on the North side of Lake Gaston. By the crow flies VA is less then a mile away. I am:
- 30 minutes from South Hill, VA
- 30 minutes from Roanoke Rapids, NC
- 45 minutes from Henderson, NC
- 90 minutes from Raleigh and RTP North
- 90 minutes from Richmond, VA

FYI...I changed my avatar to show the view from my deck.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Scott has a lovely home right on the shores of Lake Gaston; it's a beautiful place, and a fantastic shop too! But with that new Bass Boat, the scroll saws may get a slight reprieve from constant use...…..;)

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
BTW, Bruce (sawman101) is also an accomplished Scroller even it he wasn't demo'ing in our booth there this year.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors