Charlotte woodworking Show. What to expect

kurtwp

New User
Kurt
I have never been to the Charlotte woodworking show and would like some information on what to expect.

Thanks

Kurt

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
There will be vendors, Jet, Dewalt, FESTOOL and many more. There are classes that you can sign up for. NCWW will be there demonstrating. If you have never been, you should go. This is from the website
About The Shows
The Woodworking Shows are the exclusive consumer trade shows serving woodworkers and woodworking hobbyists across the United States. With over 32 years of experience The Woodworking Shows are the best place for your business, small or large, to get in front of your customers. We offer this by having an established and dedicated following of woodworking enthusiasts that count on The Woodworking Shows to bring them tools and supplies needed for any project.
By providing free education and a truly unique hands on experience through exhibits and demonstration The Woodworking Shows continue to attract new audience members yearly. We pride ourselves on having an audience of woodworkers that span all skill levels and share the same enthusiasm for the trade. Here are the top woodworking products and specialties a Woodworking Show exhibitor will bring/offer at a Woodworking Show.
  • Cabinetmaking
  • Carving
  • Chairmaking
  • Dust Collection
  • Finishing
  • Handtools
  • Jigs
  • Joinery
  • Powertools
  • Safety Equipment
  • Sawblades
  • Shop Equipment
  • Wood
  • Woodturning
  • Woodturning Tools
  • Veneering

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It's the biggest look at woodworking tools, machines, hardware, books, etc. with a very large number of live demonstrations, some have a fee, but most are free to attend. The woodworking show is a must attend event like nothing you've ever seen before. If there is a tool or machine you are thinking about buying, bring your wallet because almost everything will be at a special show price!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Come on out and visit and volunteer to help in our booth, I'll be demoing hand tools techniques on Friday and Saturday for sure, I may get to hang for Sunday depending on my work schedule for the following Monday. This will be my first trip to this show. I used to demo tablesaw and router stuff for M&M Supply at the Greensboro show back a couple of decades ago. I like the hand tool thing better!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
There hasn’t been a Charlotte show for a while. I would expect a lot of people.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
What's happening in our booth other than Richard's great demos? Where are other over-nighters staying?

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
What's happening in our booth other than Richard's great demos? Where are other over-nighters staying?
The lathes will have the whistles, key fobs and lightsabers. Sawman101, Scott M and I will be manning the scroll saw. There will be the assembly table for birdhouses. I believe the flower pencils are still available.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
We are staying here:
Country Inn and Suites by Radisson
131 East Mccough Drive Charlotte, NC 28262

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors