Charlotte Lunch and Get together for Torque and Twisted Exhibit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Hey Folks,

Saw the posting about the Torque and Twisted Exhibit up at UNCC and was wondering if anybody would like to get together on a weekday for lunch and then go view the exhibit? The Gallery is open Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00pm.

Lets see if we can get some interest!

Thurs Nov 15th seems to be the most popular choice right now!

Friday Nov 9th
Mon Nov 12th
Thurs Nov 15th
Tues Nov 20th

Last edited:

JohnW

New User
John
Mike,

Another BUMP... I'm not ignoring this thread. Just don't know which day will work yet. I know Nov 12th is no good for me. Nov 15 (Thurs) looks to be a possible open day for me. I'll keep an eye on the thread and chim in if we get more interest. Definetly would like to go to the exhibit.

Mike,

Another BUMP... I'm not ignoring this thread. Just don't know which day will work yet. I know Nov 12th is no good for me. Nov 15 (Thurs) looks to be a possible open day for me. I'll keep an eye on the thread and chim in if we get more interest. Definetly would like to go to the exhibit.

Nov 15th will work for ME lets make this happen.... shamrock it is your turn and others in Charlotte please chime in

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Whatever date is decided, somebody better take a camera.......:icon_thum

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Ok folks-As of now Lets call it ON for Thurs Nov 15th. For those that can make it will a earlier or later lunch work better?

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry, I can't join ya'll. I live in Charlotte but I work in Lincolnton. I am vacation the week of 24-28 NOV and I was planning on during that time period.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Last chance-any interested parties PM me your contact info and I'll give you a call.

Come on all you Charlotte area woodworkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS