Charlie's Segmented Turning Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommGuy107

New User
Dan
A huge - make that HUGE - thank you to Charlie for his Segmented Turning Workshop. The workshop - for those who have attended - is probably one of the most friendly and informative woodworking sessions around. For those who have never been...you're missing out!

Charlie is a gracious host, and offers far more than the math, method and madness involved in segmented turning. I have been a member of NCWW for just a short period of time, and was invited out of the blue. Cannot think of a better introduction to this family of craftsmen than today was.

Here are a couple of the 200 or so pictures I snapped after reading Berta's note in this month's newsletter. I will post a gallery with descriptions as time allows.

IMG_6304.jpg IMG_6321.jpg

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
That was yogurt? Dang, I wouldn't eat any because I thought they were covered with sugary frosting. I missed out.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I didn't care what they were made of, they were tasty! Charlie outdid himself again, what a wonderful man! Only negative was that I actually spotted some sawdust on the floor near the table saw!

Thanks so much Charlie!

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Johnny, I left that dust there on purpose, to see if anyone would notice :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS