Charlie - Man of the Year!

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Haven't seen the catalog yet, but displaying Charlie's work on the cover recognizes the amazing craftsmanship that is evident in all of his pieces of art. As the proud owner of one of his pieces (thanks, Charlie) I totally agree that his work needs to be seen in person to really appreciate his talents. Congrats, Charlie.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I had the pleasure of being one of the participants In a segmented turning class at Charlie's shop awhile back. Some of his wonderful creations were on hand and it's more than a WOW to see his work firsthand!

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
BTW, this is the catalog that is sent via the USPS. The one in the gift box that they have been giving out does NOT have the images. So keep checking your mailboxes!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Really happy for you Charlie! Your work deserves all the publicity you can muster. We are truly thankful and blessed that you are a big part of the NCWW family. You are a great inspiration as well as a mentor to many of us. Thank you.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to everyone for the fine comments.
There are many, many members that should have their work displayed on the Klingspor catalog cover.
Coleman needs to publish a monthly issue. Lol.
While I agree that there are a lot of talented people on our site, Charlie - you are a "stand-out" talent!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Finally got my copy in the mail yesterday also. Congrats Charlie - well deserved. And beautiful work displayed.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
For those who didnt receive the catalog.

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
Not only is Charlie a very accomplished artist, he is a class act. Several years ago I bought a scroll saw from him. I went to his shop (amazing!) to pick it up and discovered his segmented turnings. As I had just started turning a little, I was very interested and he showed me his methods. Not only that, he invited me to come back and create my own segmented turning and later helped me make some Easywood type tools. Like I said....class act. Thanks for everything, Charlie.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Preston, It was my pleasure. You need to stop by sometime. It's been too long. Give me a shout.

PappiJoe

New User
E
Thanks to everyone for the fine comments.
There are many, many members that should have their work displayed on the Klingspor catalog cover.
Coleman needs to publish a monthly issue. Lol.

I received the catalog and said: "Hey, I know that guy!"

Congrats @Charlie!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS