Charlie a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie A.

New User
charlie a
Hi folks we moved from CT the great Nut! meg state this past May and i had a addition built on the house L shaped shop and garage added on to the house and right I now have a thousand things to get done so far I have the table saw set up and drill press.What is left are about thirty or forty boxes to be opened and the lathe has to be set up with out to much thought of the lay out. At the same time the War department has projects for me. Did you ever find you need a tool and you know its in on of those boxes.I still have time to do some wood working.Thats it for now.May the grain be with you Charlie a

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Charlie! We're glad to have you and we LOVE pics! We look forward to seeing your work.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Welcome welcome.

Keep us up to with shop design, projects, and any of your questions and answers. I particularly like seeing in-progress pics that others post, as it helps me understand how (and sometimes why) they chose the methods and materials they did.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome to our virtual dustpile, Charlie. Plenty of turners on here, as well as flatwooders.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Charlie A. I am also a transplant. Lived in Poughkeepsie, NY but used to fish on Candlewood, Zoar and
Lillinonah. Made many trips to Danbury and Southbury for business

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Welcome Charlie. Keep a eye out for the Charlotte area meetups. We're hopefully going to have one soon. Great opportunity to put faces to names, learn, hang out, and talk all things sawdust.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Charlie, please feel free to ask questions, start discussions and share your projects.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Charlie - we are glad you found us - as HenryW mentioned we LOVE pictures and it is a lot of fn documenting how it was versus how it is 6 months from now! My SIL (sister in law - some of you will get a chuckle out of that) took a MILLION pictures when we were looking at our current home - in some cases to the point of "STOP IT!"
Looking back now, I wish she would have taken more! ha ha

Did I mention pictures?

Oh - here is a link to instructions on how to add pictures to your post:
https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/content.php?r=42-How-to-add-a-picture-to-your-post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS