Changing an ad in Classified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strom

Strom
Senior User
I think I want to re post my ad as several pieces since I am getting no responses trying to sell as a complete unit. How do I delete . I know how to post. Thanks, Strom:confused:

FlyingRon

Ron
Under classifieds select "Edit My Classifieds".
On each ad item there is a drop down on the far right that gives you the option to delete.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
You can also access the full complement of Classified options from the "Settings" control panel (uppermost right-hand of your screen). The Classified options are listed under the heading of "Classifieds" on the left-hand sidebar menu on this control panel (scroll down a bit if you don't see this menu at first).

The options listed on the main menu bar (the brown bar at the top of each page) are just a handful of the full options, which we have placed on the main menu bar to simplify finding the most commonly desired options since we don't make use of all of the Classified plugins features.

Generally, listing items separately is the preferred way to go as there should always be a price specified for each item ("$0.00" is read as "free" by most, which creates some confusion when non-free items are listed as "$0.00").

It is also extremely helpful to ensure you have uploaded a thumbnail image for each of your items as the photo of your item helps to attract further interest -- just don't forget to properly set the cropping for your thumbnail image (this is done on the second page of your Classified item submission form).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS