Cast Iron Extension Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
I recently purchased at Delta 36-650 Contractors Saw. I have been trying to locate some CI Ext. Tables. Would anyone have any suggestion as to where I might find these. I was able to get this saw at a really good price, so I was, at the time not concerned about CI wings. But, I saw Mike Davis Delta with CI wings and that got my attention.

IMAG0236.JPG

View image in gallery

Skymaster

New User
Jack
PM me the dimensions needed; I have a delta contractors I put a slider on and have a left CI wing that may fit

sazdaman

New User
Steve
I have a left ext wing for a grizzly saw. They originally sent me the wrong one so this is a left over. You can PM if you want to come see if it will work for you.

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
I have a left ext wing for a grizzly saw. They originally sent me the wrong one so this is a left over. You can PM if you want to come see if it will work for you.

Steve, Do you know what the dimensions are for the wing? I'm JCraig's son and I can come by for him and take a look?

JCraig

New User
Jerry

Steve, I checked and it will work, they are the same. I will give you a call

Thanks,

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Steve, Do you know what the dimensions are for the wing? I'm JCraig's son and I can come by for him and take a look?

Steve,

Per our conversation.

I talked with my son in Davidson, NC and he can come by and pickup the saw wing. He has your number and will give you a call to set up a time. Thank you very much.

If you need to contact me my Cell # is 336-314-0903

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS