Carolinas Woodworking Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Think I saw another thread but can't find it. If you register online before 2/1 you can get a free pass by using my code PC1. I think it will work for you. Use "register online tab" under "Guest" tab and fill out. You should recieve an email confirmation w/ free registration. If you have issues and can't pm me.

I have not been to this show, went to Atlanta for IWF and some of the same exhibitors here also. If you want to meet up let me know.

Robb
Heritage Woodwright LLC

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
OK, when and where is this show? Is gthere a big banner someplace that I missed? Is this a big secret everyone is keeping from me? Are all you guys getting togerher without me to pick secret names so I won't know them?

M

McRabbet

Works for me, Mark. Klingspor always has a good booth. 11:00 on Friday and then off for some smakin' good BBQ across the street! Now if I can just get that tall, handsome guy from Durham to pick up the tab...

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
I'm tempted to take a day off and take a drive over there. Has anyone been to this? How is it for a hobbiest - it says "Industrial" Woodworking Expo in the title?

sapwood

New User
Roger
I'm tempted to take a day off and take a drive over there. Has anyone been to this? How is it for a hobbiest - it says "Industrial" Woodworking Expo in the title?

I've been twice, Pete. The show is definitely oriented to the industrial market, but there is plenty of "regular" stuff too. There will be giant CNC routers carving up sheets of 4x8 MDF and folks like Klingspor with great deals on sandpaper, etc. I don't think you will be disappointed, and it's a great venue to meet other NCWWers :icon_thum

I hope to be there :yes4lo:
Roger

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I'm jealous. The last woodworking show they had in my area featured a squirrel chewing on a nut.:BangHead:

Ernie

gator

George
Corporate Member
Want company? :gar-La; I wouldn't mind tagging along.

Over the last three to four shows (no show last year) the NCWW lunch contingent has grown from about 6 to about 15. We usually meet somewhere at the show and go across the street for BBQ and fellowship.

Suart's idea of Friday at 11:30 is good. Its good to get to the BBQ place before the crowd (and it will be crowded - last show we had to sit at 4 different tables - they don't push tables together with that crowd).

George

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Stameys BBQ acroos the street is worth the trip - but get there early 11:30 or be prepared to wait a bit. :eusa_danc

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
A group of us will go on Thursday. We meet at MacDonalds, on 64 west, in Apex. Corner of 64 and Lake Pine. We usually leave between 7:30 and 8:00 AM. No reservations required, just show up.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Friday the 20th sounds good to me. Me and me son will be there and look forward to seeing all that go. :rolf: :tool: :eek:ccasion1 :3dblob3: :banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS