Carolinas Industrial Woodworking Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I just received this announcement via email today for the Carolina Industrial Woodworking Expo to be held in Greensboro, February 16 & 17, 2006 • Thursday 9 am - 5 pm & Friday 9 am - 4 pm.

I went to this show last year and it was decent although it is geared more towards the woodworking industry and its target focus is larger companies. There are still some pretty good booths to visit but nothing like the Woodworking Show coming up in Charlotte. The link below has a list of exhibitors if anyone is interested. I might drive back up there again this year if I am in town.

http://www.carolinaswoodexpo.com/gso/

D L

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I see Byrd is going to be there for any of you that might be looking to upgrade your planer of Jointer Knives to an insert tooling head.

D L

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Tarhead said:
Is this show open to anyone or just professional/industrial types?

Thanks!
Mark

As far as I know it is open to anyone. If all else fails tell them you are the owner and operator of Mark's Woodworking, a small NC start-up company.

D L

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
During the next several weeks I will be recieving codes from various vendors for free admission if things follow normal suit. When I get some, I will post them here, so ya can save the $20.00 for registration. We normally go on Thursday as a group. We usually meet at the Bo Jangles on hwy 64 in Apex, and leave about 7:30 AM for GSO. This year, we will probably take a short detour by the new Rockler store in GSO. We will probably take in a couple of the pawn shops in GSO as they are convienent to our destination. In the past, we have found some real good bargins in these pawn shops. The Charlotte Wood Working show is Saturday of the same week. Again we normally leave BoJangles aat about 7:30 AM for this trip. Tag along if you want to.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Remember you can preregister to avoid having to get your badge at the show. Are we going to try to get a NCwwer get together going? I'm up for either day. I'm going to one of the two days, but not both.

Waltzcraft has a code for free entry - 700

Most vendors have them, but I figured I would share this one with you guys to save you from looking.

See ya,

John

Last edited:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
woodguy1975 said:
Remember you can preregister to avoid having to get your badge at the show.

Waltzcraft has a code for free entry - 700

Most vendors have them, but I figured I would share this one with you guys to save you from looking.

See ya,

John

John, can you use this vendor code to preregister for free online?

D L

woodguy1975

New User
John
Yes. When you preregister for the show there is a registration fee. It will have a box and prompt you for a free pass code. Just enter in the one above and your registration for the show will be free. I think they charge $20 if you don't have the code.

See ya,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS