Carbide Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I need to put a plug in for NcWoodturningtools. I ordered this on Christmas Eve and received it Wed. Thats what I call great service. This is my second purchase and I am sure this will be as good as the first is. Thankyou John
attachment.php
:eusa_danc

Attachments

• IMG_1853.jpg
    IMG_1853.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 254

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
I second that. I received one for christmas from my inlaws that I had put on my list. I had bought earlier this year and was very pleased. I still need to get the square rougher.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Nice score Dirk! I need to look at their offerings; thanks for posting the name of the company.

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
Dirk,
Very glad you like it. Very nice job on the handle.

James let me know when your ready for the square rougher.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I too will plug John's tools! I bought a "custom" 12mm round carbide tool with a round shaft that's longer than normal. Love the tool! Great Job John! Don't recall how much feedback I've sent to you directly... Definitely worth looking at his offerings!

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
I too will plug John's tools! I bought a "custom" 12mm round carbide tool with a round shaft that's longer than normal. Love the tool! Great Job John! Don't recall how much feedback I've sent to you directly... Definitely worth looking at his offerings!

Thanks Mike,
Did it work pretty good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS