Car fixed -- I have work space again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpipe108

New User
John Meshkoff
My 1983 Subaru 4WD Turbo wagon suffered a broken drive-axle on December 23, and took up half the garage space until a few days ago when my son-in-law was finally able to deal with getting the parts prepped by the machine shop and intalling them. Here's some views of the now available again space:

Workshop-leftview-dscf0603.jpg

That's looking from where my car was parked; here's from the right side near the lathe:

Workshop-rightview-dscf0604.jpg

And here's the turning station, recently cleaned up, re-arragned, and I added a drop light for illumination:

Turning-station-dscf0601.jpg

And here's a closer view of my new lathe parts storage:

Lathe-tools-Holtzapfel-dscf0607.jpg

The penguin stands for Linux, and since he has a blue coat he must work for IBM :lol:

regards, John

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Very good! I'm sure you're happy to get a shop back. I actually thought you had a better view of the turning station in the first picture....that's it on the very left hand side of the first picture, right? HEHE

...looks like a nice tablesaw!

Cheers,
Chris

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
My 1983 Subaru 4WD Turbo wagon suffered a broken drive-axle on December 23, and took up half the garage space until a few days ago when my son-in-law was finally able to deal with getting the parts prepped by the machine shop and intalling them.

Subaru, from the days they were 'inexpensive, and built to stay that way!' - until the $1200 exhaust rusted out.... or whatever:BangHead:

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Man, after 5 months i KNOW you must be grinning to get the space back. That's some great news! :icon_thum

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS