Can't upload photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

davejones

New User
Dave
I am unable to upload any photos, getting a Server IO error. There is also some debug info at the bottom of the page that is not normally there.

Browser info:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hmmm, I was able to upload a photo just now, so this is is something specific to either your system, network connection or combination of software.
When exactly do you get the Server IO error? During the first step when you select the photos and hit submit, or during the second step where you finish processing the uploaded images? (see http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f86/how-add-picture-your-post-updated-8-24-09-a-25508/ for a reference of the steps)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9

davejones

New User
Dave
The error comes when I hit submit, right after selecting the photos. I have tried uploading a single file, multiple files, changing the file name formats, etc, and I see the same error each time.

I have uploaded pics before with the same system and network connection without error. I do believe this is the first time I have tried since the latest Firefox update (3.6.3).
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

davejones

New User
Dave
I was able to successfully upload pics using IE7, so it must be something with Firefox 3.6.3.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Dave you might want to check your Flash Plugin version for fire fox.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4 GTB6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS