Can we make a local/Internet resource list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Howdy all,
As I was reading through a number of the posts in the "Where can I find" forum I was thinking that it would be nice if we could create a page that captures some of these local resources and internet links that have been mentioned for things like hardware, lumber, fasteners, etc. Maybe some sort of a "links" page that could be listed under appropriate sub category headings. Maybe we could leave some room between each link to allow for a very brief review by one of our members who have done business with the folks. Something along the lines of what WG posted in a response to cabinet hardware.

woodguy1975 said:
That is easy. www.cshardware.com for some good undermount full extension ball bearing slides and www.wwhardware.com for the blum 120 clip euro hinges. The blum clip top hinges are the best by far. I've tried them all. I like the Melpa full extension self close undermount slides. Very expensive but worth the $$$.

Good Luck,

John

For local resources that don't offer a website maybe we could list the city, address, phone number and a brief description of what they offer or carry.

Maybe this already exists and I just haven't explored the site deep enough yet, so if that is the case just tell me to shut-up, point me in the right direction, and tell me to go read.:)

I am by no means the smart guy capable of building a page similar to the one I mentioned above but I do have several links saved under my favorites that I would be willing to share and provide a review for.

Is something like this possible?
Would it be worthwhile?
Any thoughts on the proposal?

D L

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
I agree that it would be very helpful, and one is already in the works for lumber in particular. ;-)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Jonz said:
I agree that it would be very helpful, and one is already in the works for lumber in particular. ;-)

Jonz,
I have a couple of links for veneer sources I would be glad to pass along to add to the list. just let me know where or to who I need to pass the info to.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS