Can I post short video content here?

DTBoss

New User
Dan
Was going to upload a bit of my roubo workbench build, since many here were helpful during the process. A few highlights are short videos. Are those post-able? Thanks

Dan

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Others have posted links to videos - not sure the exact process. Experiment, you won't break anything.

photostu

New User
Stuart
You'd probably be best served uploading to Youtube, then linking here. You can always mark the video as private on Youtube if you don't want the masses to see it.

badger fan

Bruce
User
Dan,
I hope you can post or link your bench build video. I am in the process of thinking through my work bench build now. Would be interested in what you have to say.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Uploading video and audio files into the galleries are blocked. You can link to external sources (YouTube).

DTBoss

New User
Dan
Dan,
I hope you can post or link your bench build video. I am in the process of thinking through my work bench build now. Would be interested in what you have to say.
I'll get my info up here one way or another. I'd strongly recommend the Chris Schwarz book on Workbenches. It helped me a ton.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
I'll get my info up here one way or another. I'd strongly recommend the Chris Schwarz book on Workbenches. It helped me a ton.

Make sure you get the most recent version. There were some worthwhile updates to the already excellent first book!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors