Can I ask for contractor recommendations here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler

New User
Todd
Hey guys,

It's been almost 2 years since I've had time to do any real woodworking, but my wife and I are about to undertake our largest building project ever, a new house. The construction plans are being drawn, and we're currently collecting the information we will need to get permits and building loans, and we are making a list of contractors.

We have a subscription to Angie's List, and we have access to one of the major insurance companies preferred contractors, but on things like kitchen cabinets, flooring, or trim, it seems like a group of guys who love wood is a good place to ask for recommendations. Is that allowable? To ask if anyone knows a good kitchen cabinet guy near us, or someone who is a wizard with flooring...

Thanks,
Todd

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Todd there are no problems with your post. Good luck with your house building project.

rbradford

New User
Richard
Todd - I live in Hillsborough and can give you a couple of recommendations based on recent experience; send me a pm.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Good luck with yer project Scott. I did that about16 yrs ago..big job but very fullfilling when done...Contact Drew's Cabinets..he's on here some..Im sure he can take care of you in the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS