Calling all Wilmingtonians

demondeacon

Dave
Senior User
There have been quite a few posts about the desire to start a luncheon meeting here in Wilmington. I would be happy to take a stab at planning a luncheon for November. I am thinking maybe Wrightsville Beach Brewery, Moe's BBQ or Mellow Mushroom, all of which are on Oleander and have both indoor and outdoor seating if the weather is nice. Or maybe one of you have a better suggestion. Maybe we can get someone from Anchor Hardwoods or Tools Plus to talk about their stores.

Please respond on here with your interest and then if you can send me your email address through a PM then we can organize things more easily.

demondeacon

Dave
Senior User
Well, does not look like there is any interest in setting up a local woodworking club here in Wilmington. Only one person has raised their hand despite several postings suggesting a need.

demondeacon

Dave
Senior User
Well, only two folks have raised their hands to join me. So will make this final appeal for interest.
By the way, I have found the staff at Anchor Woodworks to be extremely helpful and nice. Hope everyone in ILM gives them some patronage.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I live 3 hours away but let me add my two cents. The other lunch groups started with only a couple people and grew over time. Just post a day, time and location and let it rip. I don't know the area but a location near Anchor Hardwood might be good.

FIreResq

New User
Mike
Hey .. I'm new to Wilmington and this forum. I saw this post and thought I'd say I'm interested if anything ever came of it or there is any interest in trying again!

Gripbd

BD
User
Sorry, I guess that I missed this thread when it first posted. I’m very interested in a Wilmington get together.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS