Call out highlighting top notch support

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
I know they got a bad rap a few years back, but I can add Laguna Tools to the list of firms that have provided great service for me. Only called 2 times since 2001 and they responded quickly and professionally. Both minor concerns but still treated me like a valued customer.

itreachesout

New User
Patrick
Wish I remembered the name of the guy who helped me, but gotta include Sawstop on this list. Last week, Rockler sent me a base with several parts missing.
I called sawstop first to make sure I hadn't forgotten how to read an instruction manual and they overnighted the missing parts to me, no questions asked. I didn't have my saw serial number or any info on the purchase, but they were more concerned with getting me the parts asap than confirming ownership or purchases.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Squirrel buster bird feeder, not woodworking but we bought one 25 years ago and they are still giving me free parts no questions asked. They have even sent parts I did not ask for, just in case. A real person answers the phone

Renovo instead of trying to call Delta. Very helpful, friendly and technically very knowledgeable.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Brent and Deb English, Robust Lathes
JustRite fuel cans

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Rockler has been really good to me as well as Fastcap. One non related company is our local internet provider........ Hawaiian Tel .......just been stellar provided a 1 hr window kept said window and followed up to make sure there were no issues........ rare in the internet world.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Now, either we need to raise a flag and shout from a mountain top, or it is hard to believe a CABLE company providing support!
I had an issued back in Md. with a company based on the Scrips Howard technology. They put a control burst on the back porch and it messed up my Toshiba which had very aggressive sync AGC. Toshiba met standards. SH did not. Their answer is standards were for broadcast and basically " you want cable or not?" Here we have "Spectrum" which is Time Warner changing their name twice as their rep is so bad.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS