Cabinet Shop Yard Sale TODAY In Wilmington

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreyO

New User
AudreyO
My mom just called and said that there is a cabinet shop closing on 3rd and Greenfield (downtown Wilmington). She said they had lots of nice equipment wood etc. Just passing it along.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Skeeter and Jim, get on it! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Thanks for posting Audrey. I hope you all have been doing well. Tell Dave I'm still waiting on my invite to try out some home brew. :eusa_pray :wink_smil

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Well typical for me, by the time I got there, they didn't have much left. I saw some big items... Unisaw, 8" long bed jointer and other stuff. Some lumber, but nothing jumped out. I asked how traffic had been, the gal said not good, but one guy made up for it being slow. Apparently he bought a lot, she said he hauled out a big score!

Was that you Mike? Jim :wink_smil

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Not me Jim! I couldn't find the place. I drove down there and went around the blocks a few times but never saw a sign. How were the prices? I could use a good saw!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Yeah, it was hard to find. You had to cross over 3rd on Greenfield, it was a gated industrial park on left before 2nd. The prices weren't that good. Although they said they may do another day, hopefully they'll be in a mood to move the rest. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS