Cabinet Making Class (April 29th and 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
[FONT=&quot]This is straight from my website, but I wanted to drop it on here before it totally books. I'm getting a lot of response on this one from the Observer Article.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During this 2 day weekend course we will go over all you need to know to build you own cabinets. We’ll cover sizing, design, layout, construction, hardware selection, and even installation. We’ll share with your our efficient means of making the finest cabinets quickly and easily. Once machine safety is covered, students will complete a basic upper cabinet with Raised Panel Doors. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Duration: 2 Days[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cost: $100 with own materials ($150 with supplied materials)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Required Materials: 3/4” plywood, 15 bdft of lumber of your choice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Required Tools—Safety glasses, machinist square, pencil and eraser, notepad, tape measure.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Schedule: 9am –5pm Saturday and Sunday
[/FONT]

Thanks,

John

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

M

McRabbet

Count me in, John. I'd like to learn the techniques you use to improve my own.

Rob

woodguy1975

New User
John
There is one spot left for this cabinet making class. Not tools or experience is required. It is about learning from stage one.

There are also still 2 spots left in the next rocker class!!! I have a had a few maybes, but no more definites.

Thanks,

John

woodguy1975

New User
John
lbmallett said:
If you still have an opening, please put me down for your class. Thanksa

You've got it. The class is now full. All 4 spots are taken. :lol: I'll be sending out materials and tools list and directions some time over the next few weeks. Keep your eye out.

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS