Cabinet Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
I'm getting ready to purchase the hardware for my kitchen cabinets and was hoping for some recommendations on good sources for Euro style hinges, drawer slides and pulls. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve D

woodguy1975

New User
John
That is easy. www.cshardware.com for some good undermount full extension ball bearing slides and www.wwhardware.com for the blum 120 clip euro hinges. The blum clip top hinges are the best by far. I've tried them all. I like the Melpa full extension self close undermount slides. Very expensive but worth the $$$.

Good Luck,

John

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Thanks,

I have bought other items from both of those places and been pleased. Nobody could touch CS for the recessed lights I bought for the range hood. Are the 120's enough clearance for a rollout?

Steve D

woodguy1975

New User
John
Yeah, 120s will clear if you space out the roll out to clear the hing plate the tray will clear the door.

They also make zero protrusion hinges specifically designed for pull out access. Might want to check that out.

John

Steve D said:
Thanks,

I have bought other items from both of those places and been pleased. Nobody could touch CS for the recessed lights I bought for the range hood. Are the 120's enough clearance for a rollout?

Steve D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS