Cabinet Grade Russian Birch Plywood - $550 (Garner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mat/2322665419.html

1,000 pieces 12" x 60" - 1/4 thickness
I have a truckload of beautiful cabinet wood for sale in Garner. I paid a whole lot more for it than I am asking now but I need to clear it out of the garage. Buy it all for $550 or by the piece for $3 each. I’m selling lots of stuff on Craigslist. Do a search on my phone number to see all I am selling. 919.320.6288

3k23o33ld5T05P55R5b4de1d3dbd3f11e1098.jpg
3m53oa3p25Y55V35O1b4dbbe41e33d8251c32.jpg

Robert (sawduster) bought a bunch of this type of plywood a couple of years ago. It's excellent for scrolling, as well as jigs, drawer bottoms, door panels etc. If you can talk the seller down to $500 it's $0.50 per sheetlet. Definitely a bargain.

I'm tempted to buy it and then resell the majority of it, but I'm drowning in lumber, PVC pipe and fittings right now. But, if anyone else wants to take the leap, I'm good for 50 sheets.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Come on somebody grab this! I'm too far away this week or I would.
50 for me if you can hold it til the picnic (I'll send a check as soon as you get it)

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Ok. You talked me into it. This guy is about 15-20 minutes from me (I just talked to him on the phone).

I can meet up with him tomorrow or over the weekend. Let me know how many you want and I can go pick them up. We can work out the pick up/delivery details later. I don't really need any for myself right now, so we may need to get a good sized order in to get the price down from his $3.00/piece asking price.

So far:

Bas - 50
BigDog72 - 25
Tarhead - 50
Manfre - 50
TracyP - 50
Junquecol - 10 (20)
BrianInChatham - 50
GlennBear - 30
DotBob - 50
BobbyG - 40
FarmerBw - 40
MTGomer - 25
Nutball - 50
Gfernandez - 25

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Ok. You talked me into it.
:icon_thum :icon_thum I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd happily pay you $1 per sheetlet. That would still be a terrific deal (translates as a full 4x8 sheet for $6.50). Your time, muscle pain, gasoline and fronting the money is worth something.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
But seriously. Who wants some of this stuff? I can pick it up and store it in my garage for a while.

I just need to get back the money I put in and enough to pay for a good divorce attorney. :gar-La;

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Change mine to $50 worth plus a share of your gas and Advil bill. How many that works out to in the end is up to your negoitating skills. You might want to start a new thread with a title of "Cheap Baltic Birch Group Buy" or something along those lines. I guarantee you'll get a lot of participation. We loves us sum good deals on wood up in this place.:rotflm:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
So far 130 views on this thread, not sure starting another will generate much more interest.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I can Pony Express a bunch (covered Tundra Pickup bed) back to CLT if any CLT folks want to join in.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Mark, put me down for 10 pieces, at what ever prices you can get. If you can get it to $2 a piece, then I will take 20 pieces. Bruce

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Ok. You talked me into it. This guy is about 15-20 minutes from me (I just talked to him on the phone).

I can meet up with him tomorrow or over the weekend. Let me know how many you want and I can go pick them up. We can work out the pick up/delivery details later. I don't really need any for myself right now, so we may need to get a good sized order in to get the price down from his $3.00/piece asking price.

So far:

Bas - 50
BigDog72 - 25
Tarhead - 50
Manfre - 50

I'm in for $1 a sheet if you can get it that low!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like around 300 sheets so far.

If you guys are willing to go $1.00/sheet, then I may just pick up the whole lot and take my chances on trying to re-sell the rest on CL.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
With the picnic just a month away, you could probably sell out there. No matter what price, just make my order for $40 worth. Do I need to get you some $$ now to help with costs? I know at Charlotte show, Cathy Skipper and I were talking about the stuff Sawduster had at picnic three years ago. She may also want some. You might want to post about this thread in scroller section. Bruce

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Sounds good. I would still post an announcement in the Wood forum pointing to this thread if you want full marketing exposure. We'll need to plan to meet somewhere the morning before the picnic to take delivery as I doubt the park rules will allow it. PM us an address for a check (or Paypal?) when you get the deal done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS