cabinet/Furniture Builder Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleEd

New User
Todd
All, I am in the process of starting a new business and it has an easy wood piece that goes into the assembly. However, I have realized I can not build the quantities I need out of my garage. I am looking for a cabinet shop, furniture builder or a wood working business that has availability. This is an easy piece to build, straigth cut, pilot holes, one shaped end, stained and finished. Please let me know if anyone has any references or contacts. Thanks!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks for bringing your inquiry here. I would be interested in more information about what you are needing made. There are many professional woodworkers in our membership along with many that would like to make money doing something they love. I am sure that you will find a person to help you out. Oh BTW welcome to our little woodworking world. Hope you hang out and have some fun. Dave:)

UncleEd

New User
Todd
To give more detail, this is a very easy build. There will be two different woods, poplar and oak, both the same size...32" long, 3" wide, 3/4 thick, with a few pilot (16 +/-) holes on one side, one end (3") with an ogee route, then the oak would be stained and then lacquered clear. The poplar would be the same dimensions, but only lacquered white. I hope to sell a fair quantity of these in the future, but would want to start building 100 of each. Obviously looking for the best price possible. I am willing to use an individual, if we can get wood at a discounted price.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That does sound like a straight forward project. What are they to be used for?
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS