Cabinet doors and the Virus

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Seems like the whole world are busy remodeling their kitchens. I have door orders coming out of my ears.

Next two orders Maple rough cut to approximate lengths for rails and stiles.

9E39261D-DCAE-45FE-8289-1F2ED5D1E977.jpeg

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is indeed a strange time. While many folks are out of work and some businesses closed, others are hiring and struggling to keep up with orders. Glad you have the work coming in. I know from growing up with a father who was a carpenter, he was often either idle or everyone wanted him yesterday.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
With everyone stuck at home, it's a very opportune time to get those projects rolling they have dreamed about for so long. Kepp the doors closed to keep the virus out, or keep the doors open to let it out; whichever seems to be appropriate.

LB75

George
That's kind of ironic, the lockdown put my kitchen remodel on hold. I have all the cabinet parts produced and ready to assemble but I need to rip into the kitchen walls and get a drywall crew in to finish the room before I go any further. I paused everything so we weren't living in a construction zone with no end in sight. On the plus side it did give me the time to upgrade my dust collection to a 5HP ClearVue.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS