Business card info

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I talked with a lot of folks about my new business cards while at the Klingspor event in Raleigh on the 17th. I told several folks I would share the link. Forgetting the fact that I have no memory ( :BangHead:) I didn't write any names down. If you wanted that info, please send me a pm. Thanks

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Memory? What memory? :gar-Bi I'd also be interested Cathy. Your busines cards are much nicer than my home made cards. An old riend of mine asked me once, "Do you have my card?" Then he handed me a business card that simply said, "MY CARD.":gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
I do not know which vendor you are speaking of Cathy but as a result of this thread an ad for Vista print is appearing in the rotating ad banner at the top of this page. Being curious in nature I clicked on the ad and found that their prices are crazy cheap. :wsmile:

sawduster

New User
Robert
I do not know which vendor you are speaking of Cathy but as a result of this thread an ad for Vista print is appearing in the rotating ad banner at the top of this page. Being curious in nature I clicked on the ad and found that their prices are crazy cheap. :wsmile:

Yeah, they make pretty good cards , I have used them a couple of times and The Shoppe Widow uses then for her dog service :icon_thum the cards Cathy has are super kewl and customizable with your own pics :widea: not gonna be as cheap but I really like the concept :icon_cheers

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yeah, they make pretty good cards , I have used them a couple of times and The Shoppe Widow uses then for her dog service :icon_thum the cards Cathy has are super kewl and customizable with your own pics :widea: not gonna be as cheap but I really like the concept :icon_cheers

Not much good is cheap these days.

cskipper

Cathy
I've used VistaPrint for years. This new company is very cool. You can submit up to 50 photo's and they will print them on your cards. Also have smaller cards and stickers. They are not inexpensive, but do make quite an impression. The link I have is a referral link - if you order we both benefit. That's why I didn't know if I should post it here. Of course, once you go there you'll be able to access it on your own. I'll send the link on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS