Burls where to find in Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

decibel

New User
Patrick
I've been sucked into the vortex and would like to play with some bigger blanks and burls. Where's the best place to find burls near charlotte or must I order them from one of the big hardwood dealers?

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Kyle Edwards usually has some. He is located in Lincoln County. You can find him here as member name Kyle.

Ncsawmill.com is his web site

decibel

New User
Patrick
I usually go to Kyle for all my wood and I called him today to see if had any and I'll go there to check it out but was looking for some alternatives. I thought there was someone who had some at one point in Hickory or Newton?

Kyle Edwards usually has some. He is located in Lincoln County. You can find him here as member name Kyle.

Ncsawmill.com is his web site

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I've been sucked into the vortex and would like to play with some bigger blanks and burls. Where's the best place to find burls near charlotte or must I order them from one of the big hardwood dealers?

Do you have a chainsaw? I've been eying some on the side if the road on my commute.

I've been thinking of gathering it. Ya know in the interest if keeping the fungus from infecting other trees nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS