bulk upload success YEA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
After burning the midnight oil last night with insom (literally) and using a ftp program he suggested, I was successful in performing a bulk upload to my gallery. I have posted some pictures of my business workshop (carolina heirlooms ) just to give you all some idea as to what it looks like. Still debating on the layout but right now it is workable and still have most stuff on rollers so moving it isn't a problem. Forgive my crappy photo skills ( dust on lens). As you will note, no insulation in the shop and so far, my three element mr. heater has kept it comfortable. I use one 20lb propane tank a week which isn't so bad but we still haven't had what I call cold weather yet. Anyway, take a look, comment if you desire. Thanks,
Mike

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Mshel, very nice. Looks like you have plenty of workspace now.:icon_thum How is it you can keep that place warm with only 20 lbs so propane a week? I wish my heater was that efficient. Are you planing to add insolation to the walls? I bet that place will be a smoker come next summer.

Your night stands look great too. Are you going to repair the chairs and steamer truck in the one photo?

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Great looking space, I am confident you will be able to produce some great work in there, it has the "feeling". Your shop fixtures are as pretty as any piece of furniture so you can't go wrong. I wish you the best of luck, do us proud so we can all live vicariously through you. Dave:)

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
D L Ames said:
Mshel, very nice. Looks like you have plenty of workspace now.:icon_thum How is it you can keep that place warm with only 20 lbs so propane a week? I wish my heater was that efficient. Are you planing to add insolation to the walls? I bet that place will be a smoker come next summer.

Your night stands look great too. Are you going to repair the chairs and steamer truck in the one photo?

D L
Since I am renting the space, I don't know if I will insulate or not. Depends on how successful I am at heating it this winter. In the summer, just about any place that isn't A/C gets hot so I am used to it. The oak I made the nightstands out of was some free wood that I have had for about a year and though it wasn't really first class wood, I think they turned out good. I will try and get a pic of them when the guy puts the finish on them. The old barrel back chairs are in for repair as is the trunk. Got one of the chairs done (not in pic) and the one you see needs to be disassembled, cleaned, two front rungs turned and put back together.

MIke

Monty

New User
Monty
It's great to see your shop - you've got some really nice space there, and some projects in progress. Congrats!

Also, happy to hear your FTP problems have been fixed - I'm curious, what was the problem, anyway?

The way I see it, the only thing missing in your shop is a little dose of WG disease... let's see... what might it look like?!?!? :eusa_thin

Attachments

• DSCF0124_1.jpg
    DSCF0124_1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 247

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
insomniac said:
The way I see it, the only thing missing in your shop is a little dose of WG disease... let's see... what might it look like?!?!? :eusa_thin

Cool.......it looks like Mike made a tool run down to Erin's.

D L

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
insomniac said:
It's great to see your shop - you've got some really nice space there, and some projects in progress. Congrats!

Also, happy to hear your FTP problems have been fixed - I'm curious, what was the problem, anyway?

Well, since you are doing some shopping, how about a new 8" jointer and a Rikon bandsaw.

MIke

sapwood

New User
Roger
Looking good Mike :cool:

But I'm feel a serious case of Shop Envy coming on :crybaby2:

The router table was especially cool :icon_thum

Cheers to your success :-occasion1

Sapwood

dustcollector

New User
Update your profile with your name
Michael...

For some reason the only pic I can see is the highboy. Don't know if it's me, my computer, or something at the other end. I'll try again later.

Gary :drunken_s

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Yea, I was trying to update my site and messed it up. Will try to clean it up tonight.

thanks,

Mike

BTW, if you are interested, you can look at my galleries and see all the pictures, including some that are not on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS